Slips and Trips ClaimsHave you been injured in a slip or trip? Perhaps you tripped on a loose paving slab, or slipped on a wet floor? Did this accident leave you injured in some way, walking with a limp – or even unable to go to work?

If the accident happened in your own home, our legal team unfortunately won’t be able to help you. If the accident happened in your workplace, please go to the section entitled “Accidents at Work”.

However, if you slipped or tripped on a council or privately-owned property or piece of land (like a city pavement or in a train station) and hurt yourself, you may be entitled to claim compensation because the owners of these places should have removed or reduced the risk of injury to passers by.

Call us free on 0800 320 2121 for a friendly, discreet and above all FREE conversation about how we might be able to help you make a claim.